Page updated on February 14, 2019
Below are lists of deposits placed on future puppies. All parent Boston Terrier pictures are on the website. They have all been Health Tested prior to breeding! (JHC Clear- tested or by parentage, BAER-hearing, CAER-eye diseases, Patellas, Heart).
Those on the Deposit List Will get a puppy when puppies are available and it is their turn - I go down the list in order of deposit received/sex desired/sex available. (Application has to be submitted and approved before adopting a puppy.)
If at any time there would happen to be puppies available and no more names on the Deposit List, then I would go to the No Obligation list before posting any puppy available on the Puppies Available page.
$350 Non refundable for PET puppies
$500 Non refundable for SHOW- SHOW QUALITY puppies
(*can transfer to different litter up to 1 yr)
Pet puppies $1800 - $2000 - ALL puppies are sold on Spay/Neuter agreement.
*Wait is about 8 - 10 months with the current deposit list - I can't know exact time frame. Wait time depends on successful pregnancies and number of puppies in litters. I will keep wait time updated with upcoming litters.*
1. Sandra C. - F (Show), CT
2. Courtney L. - F (Show) NJ (waiting)
3. Mike V. - F (Show) OH
4. Terry I. - M (Show) WA
1. Debra W. - F ( 3/2/18), IN
2. Amber M. - F (3/6/18), IN
3. Amy T. - F (4/4/18), IN
4. Keiko S. - F (4/6/18), NJ
5. Barb M. - M (4/19/18), IN (2nd Painted puppy) not till June 2019
6. Samantha F. - M (5/2/18), MI
7/8. Jill D. - M & F (6/11/18), TX - 2 puppies
9. Jannelle G. - F (6/14/18), NY
10. Corinne T. - E (8/4/18), NY - not until Fall 2019
11. Michelle P. - F (8/27/18), NY
12. Melissa F. - M (8/31/18), WI
13. David K. - M (9/10/18), IN (2nd Painted puppy)
14. Tina H. - E (9/21/18), CA
15/16. Sharon S. - F/F or M/F (9/22/18), CO - 2 puppies
17. Sue L. - M (9/24/18), IL (2nd Painted puppy)
18. Margaret A. - F (10/24/18), WI (2nd Painted puppy)
19. Meiga A. - M (10/30/18), CA
20. Abby J. - M (11/13/18), TX
21. Codie F. - M (12/10/18), TX
22. Zora C. - E (12/27/18), CT
23. Jacque B. - E (1/4/19), CO
24. Matt S. - E (1/7/19), IL
25/26. Kimberly C. - E (1/15/19), NJ
27. Nyota F. - E (2/4/19), CT
28. Bonnie P. - F/E (2/5/19), NJ (plus deposit for Derby)
29. Samantha J. - E (2/14/19), IL
Janice H. - E
Barbara S. - F (7/1/16) Summer or retired adult?
Jana T. - M (10/23/16)
Thao T. - F - (3/2/17) WI (Summer 2019)
Jeremy J. - F/E (10/8/17), MI (contacted 5/16/18 by email, no response - need to contact me!!!)
Mandy K. - M (12/22/17), PA
Beth A. - M (8/11/18) IL
DAISY (2019-2020) - Dana S. (TN)
PIPER (2019-2020) - Carol H. (VA)
DERBY (2020) - Bonnie P. (NJ)
ABBY (2020) - Marcie P. (MI)
BUZZ (2019) - Joanna (IL)
ADULTS are all health tested, use to being around other adults, puppies, people, kids, larger dogs (GS) and are house trained. They will be spayed/neutered at buyer expense before leaving.
ADULTS adoption costs are $700 + cost of spay/neuter. Deposit is $350.
If you are too far away to drive, even for me to meet you up to (2) two hours out (for gas fee), I'd be happy to fly your puppy to you in cabin to your airport- hand deliver (for$$ fee + my ticket) OR prefer to meet you at my airport for a face to face meeting with your puppy before you fly him/her back with you.
IF you are flying to meet me at airport, please use Southwest Airlines. They are the only airline allowing snub nose breeds that I know of.
PUPPIES CAN LEAVE FOR THEIR NEW HOMES WHEN THEY ARE 8 WEEKS OF AGE. **Puppies are expected to be picked up (or meet to get him/her) by 8 wk's of age--
**If we keep your puppy longer than 8 wks of age extra fees will apply.