Painted Bostons is an AKC Registered Boston Terrier name -- home to AKC GCH CH Rockwell, AKC CH Buzz and NEW GRAND CHAMPION Ranger (*Championed in the 6-9 mo puppy classes*)!! NEW CHAMPION Boots and MBISS PGCH Sired Apollo has an impressive pedigree as well!!
All adults are AKC Reg., Microchipped, Males are DNA Certified and all are Health (JHC Clear, BAER/CERF, Patella, Cardiac Normal) and Temperment tested!!!
GCH CH Eviedobee Painted Rocky Road, aka "Rockwell", now has 3 AKC Champion Get - CH Primed N Painted Killing 2 Birds aka "Stone", GCH CH Bama's - N - Amour's Luvin The Little Man W Painted's aka "Manee" and our own (retired) CH Painted-S Rockin With The Stars, aka "Emmy"!!! He also has 1 GCH CH Grand-daughter, 1 GCH CH Grand-son, 1 CH Grand-daughter and other 'Grands' doing well in the ring!
We are devoted to our Bostons and strive to own (and be owned by), love and breed some of the best Boston Terriers available. We offer you more than just a pet, but a new member of your family of outstanding quality, with complete honesty. There is much going on here at Brett's Painted Bostons, so feel free to browse the pages and see for yourself. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your visit. If there is anything you want to know that is not listed here, please feel free to contact us anytime.
These terms are agreed upon and accepted by both parties by signatures.
(Buyer) Name(s): ____________________________________________
City, State, Zip: __________________________________________
Phone Number(s): ___________________________________________
*****FOR ANYONE FAR AWAY THAT ADOPTS A PAINTED PUPPY AND CANNOT DRIVE TO PICK UP OR MEET --
*****MY AIRPORT IS INDIANAPOLIS, IN (IND), I WILL FLY WITH PUPPY IN-CABIN TO MEET YOU AT YOUR AIRPORT OR I WILL DRIVE TO MY AIRPORT (INDIANAPOLIS, IND) TO MEET YOUR PLANE - SO IT WILL BE A FACE TO FACE MEETING WITH THE PUPPY, BREEDER, NEW OWNER. (NOTE- Delta airlines require puppy to be 10 wks of age so it is best to use an alternative airline to fly with puppy to your home)
Your Closest Available large Airport:__________________________
Your Second Closest Airport: _________________________________
****I am meeting with Breeder, Sherri Brett of Brett's Painted Bostons, face to face to pick up my puppy -- at Breeders home, or- other agreed upon meeting place, or- at the airport - or sending a friend/other family member in my place. ** I am paying the balance of what is owed on my puppy at this time.
Signed: New Owner _________________________
PET AKC, Spay/Neuter: _____Buyer's Initials
(**Buyer MUST provide Vet document-scanned Microchip # - proof of spay/neuter by 12 months of age **)
(Breeder section to fill out)
Breed: AKC BOSTON TERRIER
Sex: ___________________ Microchip#_____________________
Purchase Price: __________________
Date Puppy Left:__________________
* Have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Breeder must be informed immediately of the examination result by email. ***
NOTE- The failure of this by EMAIL will result in the cancellation of this guarantee***.
* Provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to:
1. Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
2. Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations, flea/tick/heartworm, de-worming protocols.
3. Refrain from taking puppy to public places/around other pets, until ALL vaccinations/age appropriate are given so he/she will be fully immunized against any contagious diseases!!
** The puppy adoption fee balance after initial deposit will be due in CASH at time of pick up. All sales are Face to Face for puppy pick up, either by the new buyer or someone they have sent in their behalf if they cannot make it.
** All deposits are nonrefundable. Payment - PayPal or personal check for deposit. Second payment at 6 wks in Cashiers check for all but $100 - the third/final payment (the final $100) - ONLY cash - at time of meeting/pick up. Also, if I'm meeting you, the gas fee $$ will be due in cash at our meeting to get your baby to you. **Don't forget the $30 microchip in the second payment- leaving all but the final $100 for pick up!
** Any and all veterinarian fees (after leaving Breeder) will be the responsibility of the buyer. ______(All adopters initial)
***Please have the NUVET VITAMIN on hands when your baby comes home to validate your Health Guarantee. I do get Confirmation emails from Nuvet. To order, use code # 18761 to order. 1-800-474-7044. _________(All adopters initial)
* This puppy is guaranteed for one year from date of birth against fatal and life threatening congenital disease. This includes severe hip dysplasia which hampers the movement of the dog and requires surgery to correct (unless caused by an injury), kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this one year time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the Breeder will replace the puppy. (This contract is VOID if the puppy is bred!)
*This Guarantee will be considered VOID if you the Buyer neglects to follow through with ALL the Required Puppy vaccinations / and worming schedule etc... by a Licensed Veterinarian
Seller has the right to ask you for your vet records if needed for this 1 yr Genetic Guarantee.* This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed is considered normal, including but not limited to: cherry eye, entropia, grade 1-2 luxating patella, teeth misalignment that doesn't hinder the normal eating/drinking function, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and stenotic nares (pinched nostrils). Nor does it cover illness resulting from improper feeding/de-worming or care after leaving Painted Boston.* All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. I do not give refunds.
* Breeder will not be responsible for ANY medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
* As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received a vet health check, proper vaccinations and worming. The buyer has been informed of these and of future vaccinations and worming due.
* This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is possible in puppies moved to new surroundings, and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
Animal must show the defect by one year of age. Breeder must be notified of the problem within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and Breeder will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. Buyer may also elect to keep the puppy and the contract will no longer apply.
* No refund, in part or in full, will be given.
* A returned puppy must be returned to the Breeder in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the expense of the buyer and with all original paperwork. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
* Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Breeder on a replacement puppy issue.
* This guarantee applies to the original puppy buyer only and is nontransferable to a second party.
* No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been euthanized without permission of the Breeder after a consultation with the treating veterinarian(s).
* Replacement puppy will be of comparable quality and same sex upon availability. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.
* There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors including, but not limited to: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders (sometimes caused by vaccinations) that are not covered by this guarantee.
* WE DO NOT guarantee against conditions that may or may not be stress related from the move to a new home. These stress related conditions that have previously remained dormant can be triggered by the above and unfortunately cannot be diagnosed until an active case becomes evident. Some of these stress related conditions or illnesses are: coccidia, giardia, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and kennel cough or any parasites/worms/mites that the puppy may have acquired after leaving Breeder. Also limit your puppy from using the stairs until 1 year of age!!
*Buyers, Please keep your puppy off unknown surfaces until the puppy is at least 16 weeks old and has had all puppy shots, to prevent contracting diseases such as, but not limited to Parvo and distemper. We will not be responsible for puppy contracting Parvo and Distemper or other communicable diseases once they leave my care. Protect your puppy!!! Do not let your puppy walk stairways until he/she is past 1 year of age when bones are more set!!!
* Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury, being under/overweight or over exercised is not covered under this guarantee.
* Breeder is only guaranteeing the above puppy as a healthy companion/pet-whether he/she can produce to carry on the bloodlines cannot be determined as a puppy- and that the puppy's pedigree is correct to the best of her and her vet's knowledge. Adult size/weight cannot be guaranteed, as well as the ability to reproduce be guaranteed. *If puppy is a SHOW PROSPECT, Breeder does not guarantee he/she will win in the ring as no one can tell how the puppy will look when older or as adult.
**Also, ALL show/breeding puppies will be co-owned with the Breeder.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements. **This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
* Breeder is no longer responsible for puppy after he/she leaves her care from being picked up or any where he/she goes to the new home.
* Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is soly under the jurisdiction of the State of
***NOTE!!!***If at ANY time during the life of the puppy/dog concerned in this contract, the purchaser due to unforeseen circumstances cannot, or does not want to for Any reason, continue to keep the dog we HAVE to be notified and will accept the dog back and find a suitable home for him or her. THERE IS ALWAYS A WELCOME HOME POLICY ON ANY OF OUR PUPPY/DOGS. No exchange of money or replacement is offered in this circumstance.
No Painted Puppy/Dog will be sent to a shelter!!*** ________(All adopters initial)
Buyer realizes the Registered AKC kennel name "Painted-S" will be at the beginning of the AKC registered name- Buyer to bring check to cover AKC registration costs at pick up - Breeder will send in paperwork. If one owner (or married-same last name), it is $34.99 or 2 different names it is $44.99. Please have this check made out to the AKC and bring at pick up of puppy.
Delivery: Puppy will be available for pick up at eight (8) weeks of age. Buyer must be able to take possession of puppy when it is old enough to leave or other charges may apply before it will be released. If no prior arrangements or contacts have been made when puppy is ready to leave, but not taken/accepted, puppy could go up for resale to someone else and all monies paid be forfeited. Breeder will make every effort to work with your schedule (and with hers) to make the transition a happy experience. It has been a pleasure loving your puppy before you got him/her.
**Please make 2nd payment Cashier's Checks out to Sherri Brett.
Thank you, and Enjoy Your New Family Member and welcome to the Painted Family !!!
By signing, I acknowledge I have fully read, understood and agreed to, this Agreement.
X Buyer's Signature: ____________________________________________________
Please mail to :
16146 Witt Road
Shoals IN 47581
Phone 812-486-9052 cell
Email: [email protected]yahoo.com
Veterinarian: Dr. John Royal, DM,MS - 812-636-7341, Royal Vet Service